Belt from double rope - red tricolour
As a boat or climbing rope, this belt will accompany you on all your adventures. It is made from production scraps that come from the French Flanders, 15 km from Tourcoing!
Its double rounded buckle allows it to fit all waist sizes and to adapt to all your trousers and shorts. Made of polyamide, this rope was designed to secure climbers in the mountains or to manoeuvre boat sails. This is what we call an all-terrain and super strong belt!
* Color : tricolor red-blue-white (also available in tricolor red)
* Belt width: 2.5 cm (thin) (also available in wide)
* Heat-sealed and reinforced at ends
* Made in Tourcoing in the AlterEos workshop
* Buckles are made of zamac (nickel-free) and produced in Italy.
* Vegan alternative: 0 leather used.
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)||Pants size|
Very good quality belts. I bought a rope belt for me and a bicycle tire belt for my husband. The size fits perfectly and the seams are perfect.