Belt from triple rope - blue tricolour
As a boat or climbing rope, this belt will accompany you on all your adventures. It is made from production scraps that come from the French Flanders, 15 km from Tourcoing!
Its double rectangular loop allows it to fit all waist sizes and to adapt to all your trousers and shorts. Made of polyamide, this rope was designed to secure climbers in the mountains. This is what we call an all-terrain and super strong belt!
* Colour : blue-black-white tricolour (also available in red tricolour)
* Width of the belt: 4 cm (wide) (also available in thin)
* Heat-sealed and reinforced at the ends
* Made in Tourcoing in the AlterEos workshop
* The buckles are made of zamac (nickel free) and produced in Italy.
* Vegan alternative: 0 leather used.
Belts Cordes will be dispatched from December 8. Receipt before Christmas guaranteed!
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)||Pants size|
Very pretty belt that meets all the required criteria.
Easy to fasten, I use it every day, even in my manual work.
I recommend it without hesitation!
Offered to my brother (who practices climbing). He found it very pleasant to the touch, soft and robust and above all he loved the idea. Also unwrapped, as soon as put on!
In short, a little brother delighted with his gift and another brother who is looking forward to his birthday 😅