Belt from triple rope - red tricolour
As a boat or climbing rope, this belt will accompany you on all your adventures. It is made from production scraps that come from the French Flanders, 15 km from Tourcoing!
Its double rectangular buckle allows it to fit all waist sizes and to adapt to all your trousers and shorts. Made of polyamide, this rope was designed to secure climbers in the mountains or to manoeuvre boat sails. This is what we call an all-terrain and super resistant belt!
* Colour : red-black-white tricolour (also available in blue tricolour)
* Width of the belt: 4 cm (wide) (also available in thin)
* Heat-sealed and reinforced at the ends
* Made in Tourcoing in the AlterEos workshop
* The buckles are made of zamac (nickel free) and produced in Italy.
* Vegan alternative: 0 leather used.
Belts Cordes will be dispatched from December 8. Receipt before Christmas guaranteed!
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)||Pants size|
Beautiful belt offered for a gift. I really liked it. Very good quality. I was looking for a useful and locally made gift.
This belt was given as a gift and I really liked it. It would be even more perfect with a little extra loop to hold the end of the belt : )
Very successful gift
Nice casual belt that goes very well with jeans.
In addition it combines design and recovery.
Very nice belt, quality. A Christmas gift that was very appreciated!
Maybe a little too long for small waist.