Fireman Belt red
Upcycled belt in lance firefighter red
These belts are made from fire hose production scraps. These are hoses that have a technical defect and cannot be used for their original purpose by the fire brigade. We rescue them from the waste disposal site and fit them to your size.
* Width: 3.2 cm (average)
* Automatic buckle for multiple sizes: from XS to XXL
* Just cut the belt to fit your size.
* You can also choose the direction of your belt: smooth or patterned side
* There are sometimes inscriptions on the patterned side (pipe traceability numbers...)
* Made in Evreux in Normandy by disabled people
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
Belt of hell, like the one of Angus Young's shorts, the straps of his schoolbag and the one of his Gibson SG.
Very good article! We ordered two of these, and the twins are thrilled with them! Thank you for this beautiful originality
Great belt I will order more!
Nice belt; too bad the buckle came with a mark. This gift was much appreciated but I had to replace the buckle first.
Belt at the top with a real commitment behind for the revaluation of products and human commitments.