Belt upcycled from Car Tyres - Coal
Belt Upcycled from car tyre
This belt model will suit all your outfits thanks to its sober and chic style.
* Belt width: 3 cm (average)
* Passage black from car tire
* The belts feature slight striations from the original texture of the tire.
* The buckle and embossed rivets are made of zamac (nickel-free) and produced in Belgium and Italy.
Our belts are a great vegan alternative: 0 leather used.
Our belts are made à la Belterie by Faustine in our Roubaix workshop.
To find out your size, follow the instructions in our size guide.
If your size is larger than 54, please contact us so we can fit you.
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)
very nice product, solid, original, stylish!
Original gift, good quality that seems very solid.
And it is a real product because at the beginning there is even a small smell of rubber not unpleasant.
Very qualitative product that corresponds to its description on the site.
Very good experience.
I will not hesitate to renew it for other products.
Solid belt that must last over time