Belt from triple rope - orange
As a boat or climbing rope, this belt will accompany you on all your adventures. It is made from production scraps that come from the French Flanders, 15 km from Tourcoing!
Its double rectangular buckle allows it to fit all waist sizes and to adapt to all your trousers and shorts. Made of polyamide, this rope was designed to secure climbers in the mountains. This is what we call an all-terrain and super resistant belt!
* Colour: orange with blue stripes
* Width of the belt: 4 cm (wide)
* Hot cutting and reinforced stitching at the ends
* Made in Tourcoing in the AlterEos workshop
* The buckles are made of zamac (nickel free) and produced in Italy.
* Vegan alternative: 0 leather used.
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)||Pants size|
Good, practical product. The colors are nice, I also bought the turquoise one. The length is great. I like the concept of la vie est belt.
Great order. I love the 3 belts I received. It's a shame that the prices (a bit high) don't allow me to buy more often from lavieestbelt. I am a fan of the concept and the products offered.