Belt Belt car old brass
Belt Upcycled from car tyre
This model of belt adapts to all your outfits thanks to its sober and chic style.
* Width of the belt: 3 cm (average)
* Passing old brass matched to the buckle
* The belts have slight stripes from the original texture of the tire.
* The buckle and embossed rivets are made of zamac (nickel free) and produced in Belgium and Italy.
* Made in Tourcoing by Christophe, Gaëtan and Kamel
Our belts are a great vegan alternative: no leather used.
To find out your size, follow the instructions in our size guide.
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)||Pants size|
I was desperately looking for a vegan belt made in France that would also be sturdy. It took me months to stumble across this belt via a recommendation, and what a discovery! It's sturdy, eco-responsible and I really like the look. Thanks to companies like yours for doing the right thing 🏼
Second belt to avoid wearing out the first. It fits well, it's solid and it's classy.
Very nice product. The surprise effect added to the quality. Top! 1 or 2 cms of height in + would allow to reach the perfection in my opinion.
Beautiful, durable and delivered quickly, no defects!
The belt is of good quality, very resistant. It is quite thick, maybe a little narrow, with 1 or 2 extra centimeters, it would have been perfect.
I still put 5 stars because it is good.