Road Bicyle upcycled bike - coloured loop
Upcycled belt made of B'Twin bicycle tyres
This model is made from B'Twin production scraps. These are tyres that have a technical defect and are therefore not suitable for bicycle travel. We rescue them from the scrap heap to make them fit you. It's up to you to make them live through all those missed adventures!
* Belt width: 2.5cm (thin)
* Fire hose loop or cut in the sidewall of the tyre
* Loop colours: red, blue, black or caramel
* Buckle and embossed rivets are made of zamac (nickel free), produced in Belgium and Italy.
* Vegan alternative: 0 leather used
Our belts are made in Tourcoing in a workshop that employs people with disabilities.
To find out your size, follow the instructions in our size guide.
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)||Pants size|