Belt upcycled from Car Tyres -Textile
Belt Upcycled from car tyre
This model of belt adapts to all your outfits thanks to its sober and chic style.
* Width of the belt: 3 cm (average)
* Passing textile (car tire)
* The belts have slight stripes from the original texture of the tire.
* The buckle and embossed rivets are made of zamac (nickel free) and produced in Belgium and Italy.
* Made in Tourcoing by Christophe, Gaëtan and Kamel
Our belts are a great vegan alternative: no leather used.
To find out your size, follow the instructions in our size guide.
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)||Pants size|
This belt is flatter than the belts made of bicycle tires but just as pleasant to wear with jeans or other pants. Moreover, which is not nothing, the after-sales service is top notch: following an error in the shipping, I was called directly to talk about it, who does that nowadays? I simply love these belts.
Original gifts for the holidays. Everyone was delighted. Thank you.
Second belt purchased and still happy with the result 🙃
The belt is super beautiful and modern!
I love the way it looks, it's quality and comfortable.
The customer service is super nice and available :)
It was a gift that was much appreciated!