Belt upcycled from Car Tyres - Cobalt
Belt Upcycled from car tyre
This belt model will fit all your outfits thanks to its sober and chic style.
* Width of the belt: 3 cm (average)
* Passage blue (in fire hose)
* The belts have slight stripes from the original texture of the tire.
* The buckle and embossed rivets are made of zamac (nickel free) and produced in Belgium and Italy.
* Made in Tourcoing by Christophe, Gaëtan and Kamel
Our belts are a great vegan alternative: no leather used.
To find out your size, follow the instructions in our size guide.
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)||Pants size|
Nice quality. Fast shipping. Perfect!
Christmas gift for my 18 year old brother who is a car fan, he just loved it!
Very beautiful product made in France moreover.
You have all my support for the development of your company.
Exactly what I wanted. Eco responsible, top quality manufacturing. It's an item that will last.