Bicycle Upcycled Bike Belt - Veligo Medium
This model is made from the used tyres of the Veligo electrically assisted rental bikes. So they've warmed up on the Parisian asphalt, crossed the incredible Etoile roundabout several times, faced city traffic in rush hour or crossed the forest of Rambouillet... Before finishing at your height.
What new adventures will you take him on?
* Belt width: medium (3.2 cm)
* Textured black belt loop cut into the side of the tyre
* Coloured edging on the side of the belt (not visible when worn)
* The buckle and embossed rivets are made of zamac (nickel free) , produced in Belgium and Italy
* Vegan alternative: 0 leather used
Our belts are made in Tourcoing in a workshop that employs people with disabilities.
To find out your size, follow the instructions in our size guide.
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Shipping costs from 5,50€ in relay point or at home.
Free delivery in a relay point for orders over 60€.
Colissimo delivery in France and Europe.
Returns can be made within 30 days. We will pay the return shipping costs.
*I measure my waist at the point where I wear my belt, using a tape measure.
* or I measure a belt that I wear from the end of the buckle to the most used hole (usually the middle hole)
The most reliable solution is to measure your waistline.
|Belt size (= my waist size)||Pants size|
Great belt that does not require the death of an animal!!!
Small downside to the rigidity to open the belt ...
Great product I highly recommend it
Very good quality and a very nice concept. Ideal for an eco friendly gift!
Guaranteed success: good quality, beautiful finish while remaining chic and discreet. If you reject overconsumption...but not elegance...I recommend. To emphasize: a very attentive and efficient customer service.
I really liked the belt: original and very solid!